Upper Body Injuries
At Tranter Cleere & Co we are specialists in helping provide support for people who have received an upper body injury that wasn’t their fault. Upper body injuries can take many forms and include anything from:
- Head injuries (including brain) – Contact us to discuss typical compensation amounts for this injury
- Facial injuries – Contact us to discuss typical compensation amounts for this injury
- Neck injuries – Typical compensation from £2,000.00 – £125,000.00 [depending on severity]
- Shoulder injuries – Typical compensation from £4,000.00 – £40,000.00 [depending on severity]
- Back injuries – Typical compensation from £2,000.00 – £134,000.00 [depending on severity]
- Arm/Hand injuries – Typical compensation from £1,000.00 – £50,000.00 [depending on severity]
If you have been involved in an incident where one of more of these areas of your body has been hurt then you could be entitled to claim compensation. Our experienced solicitors operate in complete confidence and will assess each claim on an individual basis, making sure that we tailor our services to your needs.
Helping You Claim
Upper body injuries can be caused in a variety of different ways but some of the most common are car accidents, trips and falls or working with unsafe machinery. If you have been involved in an accident of this type which has left you suffering severe pain on either a permanent or temporary basis then you may be able to claim compensation. We have experience of working with people who have received all types of upper body injuries which weren’t their fault, and have helped provide the legal support that they required.
If you would like to know more information about the services we provide or if you have been involved in an accident where you have been left with an upper body injury then give us a call today on 0800 6 12 11 13.
No Win, No Fee, Hassle-Free Process
Start your Claim